J. Thompson Wyatt Post 2, Inc.

The official HOMEPAGE of the United States Army http://www.army.mil/                

Retirement Services Officers (RSOs)

Do you have questions on benefits, SBP, Retiree Appreciation Days or anything else retirement-related? Then contact the RSO for your area or go to the Army Retirement Services website http://www.armyg1.army.mil/retire  (That’s the number 1 after the g).


• Ft Belvoir  (703) 805-2675 gwendilyn.lott@conus.army.mil

• Ft Eustis (757) 878-3648 eustis.rso@conus.army.mil

• Ft Lee (804) 734-6555 leeeimarso@conus.army.mil

• Ft Monroe (757) 788-2093 monr.fmretsvcoff@conus.army.mil

• Ft Myer (703) 696-5948 fmmc-rso@conus.army.mil

Army Retirement Services: http://www.armyg1.army.mil/retire

Army Echoes: http://www.armyg1.army.mil/rso/echoes.asp

Armed Forces Retirement Home: 1-800-422-9988; 3700 N Capitol St, NW; Washington, DC 20011-8400; http://www.afrh.gov

Army & Air Force Exchange Service: http://www.aafes.com

Army Career & Alumni Program: http://www.acap.army.mil

Army Emergency Relief: 1-866-878-6378; (703) 428-0000; http://www.aerhq.org

Army Homepage: http://www.army.mil

Army Knowledge Online: https://www.us.army.mil

Combat-Related Special Compensation: 1-866-281-3254; http://www.crsc.army.mil;   FAX –877-368-9208 (or 703-325-2956)

Concurrent Retirement & Disability Payment: 1-800-321-1080, http://www.dfas.mil , under “Retired Pay”

Death – Report a Retired Soldier’s Death: Call local Installation Casualty Assistance Office or HQDA Casualty Operations Center, 1-800-626-3317; from overseas, call (703)325-7990 collect. https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/active/tagd/cmaoc/cmaoc.htm

Arlington National Cemetery: (703) 607-8585; http://www.arlingtoncemetery.org

DEERS: 1-800-538-9552; (831) 583-2500 ID card records update in case of death or divorce: Contact nearest ID card facility: http://www.dmdc.osd.mil/rsl/owa/home

Defense Commissary Agency:  http:www.commissaries.com

Dental Plan: 1-888-838-8737; http://www.TRDP.org

Gulf War Homepage: http://www.gulflink.osd.mil

Health Beneficiary Counseling Assistance Coordinator: http://www.TRICARE.mil/bcacdcao , or contact nearest military medical facility.

Records – Replace DD Form 214, awards: http://vetrecs.archives.gov National Personnel Records Center (Military Personnel Records); 9700 Page Ave.; St. Louis, MO 63132-5100

Retired Army decal and pin: Can be purchased at the retiree corner of your nearest AAFES stores or online at http://www aafes.com, click on “Exchange Online Mall”, choose USPT Gear, then choose retired gear.

Space-available travel: http://www.amc.af.mil/amctravel/index.asp

Pay/SBP Inquiries http://www.dfas.mil  Pay inquiries and update of pay or SBP records in case of death, divorce or remarriage: (retiree) Defense Finance and Accounting Service; U.S. Military

Military One Source  Financial guidance; Spouse careers; relocation assistance; counseling; child care; and Deployment support. It's free, private, 24/7 1-800-342-9647